Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So much to report....

So there are 3 big things happening... The first is work. My boss has gone and gotten himself fired... That leaves me to do that job. Back in the saddle again doing management, which I don't mind at all, but it is hard to pick of the pieces of a broken team and try to get everyone back to the point that they are comfortable and ready to work again. Oh well, Rome is being sacked again, and the boss wants another shiny new coliseum. Yah....

The other big news... A few weeks ago, my bike was stolen. S.T.O.L.E.N. Absconded with. Ridden away by someone who doesn't own it. A thief in the night (or day as it happens). It happened AT the bike shop. Dropped it off for a tune up before a big ride up in Warwick... and went to pick it up. Stolen. So I got a rental for the ride, no biggie. Which leads to the next section of news... the new bike. The new bike is a Specialized Tarmac Elite. A very nice machine. Black and Blue. Sweet. Carbon Fiber. 19.0 lbs. I picked it up today and took for about an 8 mile ride. It is FAST...

More updates to come.

No comments: